Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Becket grading submission question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
This might be a noobish question but I have exhausted all avenues trying to find the answer. A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Beckett announcing they now have an "office" in Las Vegas (my hometown) that takes appointments for grading submissions to be sent to their grading facility in Texas. There are no other real details on the announcement in regard to the process and only an address for the office with no phone number. It does allow you to set an appointment time with your personal info and the number of cards you are bringing but this is it.

My question is what is the advantage here if at all? Are the fees and turnaround times the same, are they packaging it for you? I have a dozen postal outlets within three miles of me that I can use in lieu of this office and was wondering if anyone in this community has ever used one of their satellite facilities for instances such as this.

Members online

Latest posts