Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bengals sign the Law Firm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have thought about posting every signing, but I figure people couldn't care less. :lol:

I think this will be a good signing for the Bengals. 0 fumbles in 4 seasons and has 24 rushing TDs over the last 2 seasons. The Bengals running backs (plural) only have 17 rushing TDs over the last 2 seasons.

*EDIT* Per Adam Schefter, it is now official. BenJarvus Green-Ellis agrees to 3 year deal with the Bengals.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
good signing he cant handle the load as a full time RB but as a split back hes a great RB...However im not sure if Brian Leonard is a good combo

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Gruden said that he wants to go RB by committee, so I think this is a great signing. Brian Leonard is fine. Solid 3rd down back who is tough. The only problem I see is Bernard Scott. He's ****. Hopefully the Bengals draft a RB in the 3rd-4th to take his place. The Scott Experiment has to end.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Like you said. Scott is ****. Leonard is a 3rd down back, that is it. BJE won't fumble, but is nothing special. We need to draft one in the first 3 rounds, preferably a speed guy.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I wonder if the Bengals realize that "Law Firm" is just his nickname, and that he can't actually represent their players with their annual legal troubles.

I really want to see Lamar Miler go to the Bengals.