Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Betsy Ross flag is now offensive.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
They pulled the shoe's because some millennials wouldn't know anything about the 13 stars or who the hell Betsy Ross was.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think it’s funny that being “patriotic” means a flag on your...shoe. Seems like the most disrespectful place to have a flag. Like the bros with American flag board shorts and flip flops. So display the flag on your ass and nasty ass feet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I take offense at your offense of my offense good sir!

Honestly with everything else going on I’m surprised anyone has the energy to pretend to be upset about this. No body cares about the dang shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
It is not the shoe. It is not the flag on the shoe. It is that someone finds the flag itself offensive and is a symbolism of slavery. That fine sir is the issue.

Last edited:

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
It is not the shoe. It is not the flag on the shoe. It is that someone finds the flag itself offensive and is a symbolism of slavery. That fine sir is the issue.
Do you think Kap knows what e Pluribus Unum means and how the Betsy Ross flag symbolizes the unity of the fight against the tyranny and oppression of King George?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
Hilarious too see Newt and then Fox hosts melt down on air over FB not letting people make flags their profile pic.

Then 10 minutes later realizing it's a full system failure so ALL pics aren't loading...

Members online

Latest posts