Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Betsy Ross flag is now offensive.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Kaepernick haters continue to make him incredibly powerful. If Fox News and the likes weren’t so triggered, no one would know or care

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
It’s an interesting strategy, but for a big global company like Nike, catering to people that hate America might be smart. Probably not so much for a company whose primary customers are Americans.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It’s an interesting strategy, but for a big global company like Nike, catering to people that hate America might be smart. Probably not so much for a company whose primary customers are Americans.
When they ran the Kaep ad and people were boycotting it really worked for Nike. I know don said he thought it was a huge mistake but......

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Kaepernick did not care it was on a shoe. it was the flag itself. And yes I agree that a flag on a shoe is disrespectful.
THANK YOU! Finally someone agrees.

I don’t know if it’s true but a local radio host said there are white supremacy groups who have adopted that flag as a symbol. But it could only be one group. That wasn’t made clear

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
An apple is an apple and an orange is an orange. You can not compare the two.
I don't feel the same about both but evidently some people do. Kap is one of them.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong just pointing out his POV and how strong he must feel about it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Maybe I should start my own shoe company, set up shop in a third world country with cheap child labor and focus on products with a hate America theme.
So, one of the biggest companies in America, which donates unis and rights to national teams and HS teams now hates America?

LOL.

But good try!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Maybe I should start my own shoe company, set up shop in a third world country with cheap child labor and focus on products with a hate America theme.
Just a quick reminder that Phil Knight, founder and Chairman of his company, Nike, is a huge Republican donor.

Sorry to add facts, reason and logic to the conversation, I know how you like to avoid them...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts