Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Sterling Hobby Box (6 packs) w/ prospect questionSCAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Absolutely lost my mind and spent my most on wax at one time. Not a prospector and know very little about these guys, but I enjoy it. My question is, if you were going to keep any of them for PC or long term investment, which ones would you keep? Was the box terrible or decent? I have no plans for these, so they are available for the right trade. Sucks that Gary Brown was the only refractor auto.
sterlingboxbreak1.jpg
sterlingboxbreak2.jpg
Sterlingboxbreak3.jpg

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Can't tell from the scan but was the only refractor auto the Gary Brown?

Was it a sealed box or 6 loose packs

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
frzg said:
Can't tell from the scan but was the only refractor auto the Gary Brown?

Was it a sealed box or 6 loose packs

Back from completed listings....ouch!

Boxbreaker, thanks for the advice. I'll keep him.

frzg, sealed. Brown was the only ref auto. Isn't that some crap!
Only #'d ones:
the 2 dual auto / relics both #'d to 99. Delmonico to 199. 4 refractors Walker, Young jr., and 2 Arenados.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Yeah thats pretty rough, I've average at the very least 3 refractor autos per box (refractor /199, gold and black).

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
autorook said:
Puello, Pomeranz, and Brown

I saw Puello on the hotlist. That might be a really nice card in that market. I usually just pack up all my Mets cards in a bubble mailer addressed to Eric/TBP then set them on fire. Thanks

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
frzg said:
Yeah thats pretty rough, I've average at the very least 3 refractor autos per box (refractor /199, gold and black).

I really like Arenado but when I saw gold with no auto... :benson: I don't mean to whine because it was a very fun break and I like the cards.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
TBTwinsFan said:
What do you want for the Delmonico?

An Al Oliver ttm! IDK we'll figure something out, not much. Got to run a couple of errands but I'll be back around tonight. If you want to pm me some ideas that would be cool.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
The bad news is your box isn't immedietly profitable. The good news is many of those guys could be decent in the future so there is still hope that when you look back on this break in a year or two or three ithe break may have been really decent. Now you have reason to start following some of those guys and see if you like what they bring to the game.

The USA dual auto you have is a refractor. The non refractors aren't numbered.

Carlos

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
olerudfan said:
The bad news is your box isn't immedietly profitable. The good news is many of those guys could be decent in the future so there is still hope that when you look back on this break in a year or two or three ithe break may have been really decent. Now you have reason to start following some of those guys and see if you like what they bring to the game.

The USA dual auto you have is a refractor. The non refractors aren't numbered.

Carlos

Well said and thanks for the dual ref tip.

Members online

Latest posts