Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying: 2021 Topps Series 1 base cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Opened a couple of blasters when I was able to find them before the scalpers wiped them out. My 10 year old son loves the design and said he'd like to complete the set with me, so here we are.

I need 173 cards to complete the Series 1 set; base cards only, no SP or SSPs. I created a spreadsheet online with a checklist to show what we have and what we need, located here: 2021 Topps Baseball Checklist (Google Sheets)

If you're able to help out, just let me know the cost and we can work something else. Shipping zip code is 43449.

If you're unable to view the checklist online, I've attached a PDF file.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2021 Topps Baseball.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Nothing came out of this so I’m bumping in case any collectors here would like to help out.

MrAnderson

Oct 7, 2016
Have you been able to acquire any of these missing cards since your last post on Sept. 19th, 2021? I guess another way is to ask if that spreadsheet is updated? I have all but 19 of the missing cards on your spreadsheet, as your sheet sits today.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Have you been able to acquire any of these missing cards since your last post on Sept. 19th, 2021? I guess another way is to ask if that spreadsheet is updated? I have all but 19 of the missing cards on your spreadsheet, as your sheet sits today.
I just updated it today actually, thanks! @UMich92 sent a bunch that arrived earlier today and I was able to update the sheet and check off 118 cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts