Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carolina League teams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got this from the Salem Red Sox today:
While we have limited information available at this time, we would like to share the list of proposed teams for our league in 2021: Fredericksburg Nationals (Washington), Lynchburg Hillcats (Cleveland), Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Houston), Carolina Mudcats (Milwaukee), Myrtle Beach Pelicans (Chicago-N), Kannapolis Cannon Ballers (Chicago-A), Columbia Fireflies (Kansas City), Augusta Green Jackets (Atlanta), Delmarva Shorebirds (Baltimore), Down East Wood Ducks (Texas) and the Charleston River Dogs (Tampa).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Dan, did you keep your level? We went from High A to A but poor Fresno went from Triple to A ball. That’s brutallllll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The Carolina League went from High A to Low A, while the South Atlantic League went from Low A to High A

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Worcester Mass. where I'm originally from got the Pawtucket Red Sox AAA team. The city paid to build the stadium. At no cost to the owner. :cautious: And millions more to fix up the part of the city where the stadium is. The team is called the WooSox. It better than some of the other names they came up with. Like Wicked Worms. The team even filed a patent trade mark on that one. :eek:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Looks like a trip to Hickory is still in the plans, at some point in time, as Hudson Valley is in the same league! @tramers

Latest posts