Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Changes in eBay card listings…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Changes not necessarily for the better. I am not a fan of the Ebay Authentication process.....adds a week to delivery and it means another set of hands is touching it between the seller and buyer. I get the feeling this is the first step to a larger plan with Ebay.....slowly introducing this process and getting us used to it and then sometime in the future this will be an additional fee charged to the seller while at the same time dropping the minimum sales price that requires it to be submitted. I bought a card the other day that was a BIN or best offer for $280 but eventually got the seller down to $90 and it still had to go through authentication based on the original price.

Last edited:

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Don't sell a ton of stuff, but not really liking the thought of this. On raw stuff it seems like an easy "item not as described" complaint point for buyers remorse issues. And agree, eBay clearly has a slow roll socialization strategy and business plan of getting thee Authentication process into all sales, or paying a fee as a seller to avoid it on low dollar items.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
the big time sellers won't be doing this ----they will move to another site . All about the fees . After a few not arrived but scanned and my loss I quit the fee people . try to get refund on taxes LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts