Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chrome Blaster Boxes

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
So I was at my local Target (andby local I mean 2 hours away from me because yes that's the nearest target to me) last weekend and I cam across 5 chrome blaster boxes. Naturally I bought them. I opened 2 of them and got pretty decent results. Haven't opened the remaining 3 because I'm debating reselling them. Anyway, the pulls fromt he two I opened:

Luck Xfractor
Doug martin Red Zone Rookie Die Cut
Doug Martin throwback card (not sure which year)
Casey Heyward Camo refractor /499
Marvin McNutt purple refractor /499
Jarius Wright purple refractor /499
Larry Fitzgerald Pink Refractor /399
Lamar Miller tall boy
Michael Floyd tall boy

Pretty happy with those two. Still debating opening the remaining three blasters. All cards listed are for sale/trade, and there are one or two others (veteran refractors etc) as well. PM if interested.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
I say rip 'em too. But most people on here will say the same! :cool:

If the Martin T/B has a sideways square frame, it's the 1984 style.

And GL whatever you decide...

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I think Pierce is going to have a good career. He is a ray rice injury from starting. USA TODAY had a great article about him before the super bowl.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
With the price of these, the popularity of Chrome and this year's rookie class...I'd buy any that I found.

Now, as for opening them...I have little willpower.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Our local Targets all have 8-10 blasters on the shelves. The temptation is always there, but I can't do it.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
The deciding factor was my limited shipping experience with this type of package. That and high california sales tax I wasn't sure I'd be able to cover costs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts