Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

clarkzac's HOF Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
He was my HS history teacher,baseball coach and drivers ed instructor great guy
Gots tons of goodies

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Know of this guy?
That is a great way to preserve the really unique stuff. It would be cool if that could happen for every team. The trick is that someone would have to curate each collection and keep the items out and available for public viewing, but also keep the items safe from light/fading, theft and damage. A lot of history was tossed away back in the day and now I think people are generally more in tune to what this stuff means. Still, that doesn't mean attitudes won't change again in the future. A team moves from a stadium 50 years from now and doesn't want the "hassle" to move unnecessary collectibles and it all goes into the trash or someone's personal collection. That would be a shame.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Upgraded my Paul Molitor baseball to one that has a HOF inscription. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Ill probably keep the other ball for now and just start a little collection in a box of baseballs I upgrade over the years20201024_111056.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is a nice bonus when opening a box! I really like those minis inserted into the larger card. I pick up affordable common autographs from those sets when I can. It was the T206 (2002 I believe) Joe Mauer auto that got me hooked.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That is a nice bonus when opening a box! I really like those minis inserted into the larger card. I pick up affordable common autographs from those sets when I can. It was the T206 (2002 I believe) Joe Mauer auto that got me hooked.

I keep telling myself I need to go back through the Allen and Ginter sets and get all of the Twins autographs from the various sets. There's a couple of nice ones like Mauer and Santana, but a lot of cheap ones too so it wouldn't be that expensive to do. And the Thomas is the 2nd HOF auto that I've pulled that stayed in the PC. The LaSorda patch auto was another one that I pulled and kept.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts