Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC shipping turnaround times

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
What are the Check Out My Cards site shipping turnaround times at now? Went to the site to check but couldn't find any info. I want to buy some cards from there but don't want to wait several months to get my order.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
For me:
$4.99 Economy - Dec 14
$85.99 Rushed - Aug 27
$198.99 Express - Aug 20

Wow, I could have my cards in time for Christmas! They really need to stop patting themselves on the back...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
For me:
$4.99 Economy - Dec 14 <---- WTFF?
$85.99 Rushed - Aug 27 <-----WTFFFF?
$198.99 Express - Aug 20 <-----WTFFFFFF?

Wow, I could have my cards in time for Christmas! They really need to stop patting themselves on the back...

I'm sorry, that outfit an absolute shit show. I clenched my teeth and bought one from them the other day, that I just had to have. But I did it on ebay so I could get it within my lifetime.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm sorry, that outfit an absolute shit show. I clenched my teeth and bought one from them the other day, that I just had to have. But I did it on ebay so I could get it within my lifetime.
Luckily my handy NSAcam caught the whole thing! (it was hiding in your clock)

t9738bf_angry-at-computer-o.gif

That's a compact right handed swing if I've ever seen one. :)

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
Ordered 3 cards the 13th, ship date is slated for the 20th. Economy being 4.99 and rushed 6.99. Arrival date on economy being December and rushed being next week. $2 more for over three months faster lol. Now how does that make sense? Easy they aren't backed up at all and just want that little extra $ that probably anybody is Willing to pay for the massive time save.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Ordered 3 cards the 13th, ship date is slated for the 20th. Economy being 4.99 and rushed 6.99. Arrival date on economy being December and rushed being next week. $2 more for over three months faster lol. Now how does that make sense? Easy they aren't backed up at all and just want that little extra $ that probably anybody is Willing to pay for the massive time save.
I've thought that exact same thing. I suspect they're caught up for the most part, but they'll continue to jerk people around on shipping times just to extort more money from them...because that's ethical.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
They’re down to 98%

In the 6 months since I purchased two cards, their feedback has dropped 1.3%

Do you know how inept a huge volume seller has to be to drop their positive rate over 1%?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
They’re down to 98%

In the 6 months since I purchased two cards, their feedback has dropped 1.3%

Do you know how inept a huge volume seller has to be to drop their positive rate over 1%?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking at their last vid on youtube right now, and its hilarious!! :ROFLMAO: 5:33 "we need resolution quickly(!) because the first event starts in 7 minutes" so far its just a bunch of confused assholes wasting peoples time... sound familiar? This virtual show shouldn't even exist, each of those employees should have been giving tons of packages and told to find a PO.

Members online

Latest posts