Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Complete Topps/OPC/Venezuelan Ernie Banks Run 1954-1971

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Got the final card in recently to complete my 1954-1971 playing days Topps/OPC/Venezuelan Ernie Banks run. I've been working on it for a number of years and it feels great to finally complete it! I was being picky and tried for good eye appeal, with no creases. On the hard to find issues, that was quite challenging since they come up so few and far between. Not sure what I'm going to do now with all my free time, it had become quite the routine to check ebay multiple times a day or whenever I was bored over the years lol. I'll be getting the raw ones graded if PSA ever gets their act together with lower prices and more consistent vintage grading, but am willing to wait it out since they are just for the PC. There's one "Let's Play Two" buyback from Heritage in there. Not really actively picking those up, mostly because people want too much for them, but if one comes up at a good price I may. Haven't really decided how I feel about those yet.

IMG_3642.jpg

1950's Topps
IMG_3643.jpg

1960's Topps
IMG_3644.jpg

1970's Topps
IMG_3645.jpg

OPC
IMG_3646.jpg

Venezuelan
IMG_3647.jpg

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Thank you! I figured you guys would like to see it since I posted most of those pickups in the vintage thread.

Members online

Latest posts