Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool story here, especially for those who go back to the old BMB's..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Yo Adrian ;)

Your gonna have to be real "old" to remember him or Vern Gorman

And not that I keep records or anything,,,,,, but based on year of "induction" see below

2003:
Sean C
Dave Courtney
Craig Smith
Ty Buttars

2004:
Chris Blount
Raymond
Randy Schoenfeldt
Greg Cleveland
David (David T)
Jeff Novell

2005:
Jaypers (JP)
Glen (Glen L)
William Brumbach (bill)
Dano Secrist

2006:
anythingu (Lawrence)
cjedmonton (CJ)
Ccouch (Chris)
Randy Shields

BowmanChromeaddict (jim)
David K
All in cards (Andrew)

And I'm still miffed over Roy Birchler missing out in 2007--geeesh :mad:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Cool story Randy.
The good old BMB.... do you write BMB HOF after your name when you sign autographs? ;)

I'm only doing that now since we're all quarantined and I have the time. Prior to that I had to shorten it up as I started falling months behind. ✍😜

He states that he hadn't opened the product in a long time so I would presume it's your box!

That would be cool if it was. Either way he hasn't left me positive feedback yet! If he doesn't soon I'm gonna block him!! 😛
That Youk printing plate would have probably brought some nice coin back in the day!

I haven't posted a message in a very, very long time. As a Yankees fan I remember him as a prospect and rookie interacting with all of us. Takes me back to the good old days when I collected. Thanks for sharing!!

My pleasure and it's nice to see a post from you! It's really nice to hear from some other seldom seen members as well!

FB friends with JP, Ty, Greg & Craig.

Danny hangs out with all the cool kids! ;)

Glad to hear Craig is still kicking, LOL.
I'm FB friends with Chris Diesel if anyone still remembers him.

Me too, I miss that "Smelly Old Man"!
I remember Chris, he was always a nice kid and a real asset to the boards. I hated to see him go.

Members online

Latest posts