Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coronavirus Thread

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
What are we looking for again? :unsure: The Anything Goes forum? I don't see it under Off Topic Talk on my forum page either...

hive17 -1

Apr 28, 2020
hopefully @hive17 @tpeichel @Musial Collector and @homerun28aa

Can now see it again...anyone else who wants an add just let me know.
Hey. This new 2-factor authentication is not working for my on-file email, so I had to re-register with a different email.

Can you email me directly and help me work through this? The APP was no help for 2-factor either.

As of now, I'm locked out of "hive17" (this is "hive17 minus 1" if you couldn't tell...)

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Hey. This new 2-factor authentication is not working for my on-file email, so I had to re-register with a different email.

Can you email me directly and help me work through this? The APP was no help for 2-factor either.

As of now, I'm locked out of "hive17" (this is "hive17 minus 1" if you couldn't tell...)
i just sent you an email to reset your password...hope that helps.

hive17 -1

Apr 28, 2020
i just sent you an email to reset your password...hope that helps.
Pretty sure that's not going to work. It's the email I have on file; it's blocking a bunch of stuff.

Can you email me at the email on file for THIS profile? Not to unlock, but maybe for some technical assistance.

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
ok , my turn for a dumb question or two....i see everyone here is asking about the anything goes forum....well i could not possibly care less about THAT , but when i popped in over the weekend after being away for a little over a month i had to log in for the first time in close to a year...when i did ....MAN i barely recognized the site....so my questions are exactly what was done , when was it done , and is there anyway at all to get the old display/appearance back ?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
ok , my turn for a dumb question or two....i see everyone here is asking about the anything goes forum....well i could not possibly care less about THAT , but when i popped in over the weekend after being away for a little over a month i had to log in for the first time in close to a year...when i did ....MAN i barely recognized the site....so my questions are exactly what was done , when was it done , and is there anyway at all to get the old display/appearance back ?
They switched over to another platform. This is it, no going back.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
With MS staying closed, 1/2 the states re-opening today are less than a week away from their peak and two, IA and GA, had record high deaths TODAY...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Officially hit 100,000 deaths today.

And not stopping.

Still no national PPE, testing or tracing plans in place.

While cases fall in the early hard hit NE, cases souring in the South and Midwest, as more evidence of altered case numbers emerge in FL especially...

Latest posts