Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coronavirus Thread

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Our in shelter in place is over! 74 days.....only the old and people with health problems are may want to continue the in shelter......we're in stage two.....most business and diner places are open......however, mask and social distancing is still in place....Had my first hair cut in over 10 weeks plus 5 days.....Feel human again....Fresno, CA Best regards, David K.

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
GT2590 you can BASH Florida all you want. Here are some hard facts.
As of today.
------------------------------- Cases-------------Fatal
California------------------509,926-------------9,501
Florida---------------------497,330-------------7,526
Texas----------------------451,181-------------7,261
New York------------------417,589------------37,219😱😱😱Andrew Cuomo Democrat

Georgia--------------------197,498-------------3,921
Illinois----------------------184,712-------------7,723
New Jersey----------------182,970------------15,857😱😱😱😱Phil Murphy Democrat
Arizona---------------------180,505------------3,845
Pennsylvania--------------115,009------------13,631😱😱😱😱😱 Tom Wolf Democrat
Tennessee-----------------112,441------------1,117

Pennsylvania and Tennessee have almost the same amount of cases, Pennsylvania fatal cases are 12 times higher than Tennessee.
Florida has more than 4 times the cases as Pennsylvania and almost half of the deaths. Why is that. Yes that's right it is all Trump's fault.
The more I visit this site the more and more I see it leans to the FAR LEFT. And you wonder why the traffic here keeps getting lower. This is why I do not sign in that often.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As of today.

Pennsylvania and Tennessee have almost the same amount of cases, Pennsylvania fatal cases are 12 times higher than Tennessee.
Florida has more than 4 times the cases as Pennsylvania and almost half of the deaths. Why is that. Yes that's right it is all Trump's fault.
The more I visit this site the more and more I see it leans to the FAR LEFT. And you wonder why the traffic here keeps getting lower. This is why I do not sign in that often.
This has nothing to do with politics and certainly cards don’t.

Sure, NY and PA were hit hard. They were hit early, with a European version that we knew even less about. But the problem NOW is that the Southern and Western States didn’t learn from those first two months of learning what worked and didn’t, they opened up too early or in FL’s case, never really shut down and now their cases are spiking.

But the problem is they’re too beholden to Trump and to stubborn to take the necessary actions to stop it again.

Easy example, MS is now way down on cases, deaths and ICU Beds because their Governor, a R, locked it down sooner than others and was strict about it.

And I personally am not FAR LEFT as you claim. I just see Trump and his cronies as the terrible leaders they are. Heck, in the Reagan years I would have been considered a moderate Conservative.

It’s not my fault the Party was taken over by nutjobs, overt racists and Tea Party frauds...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As of today.

It’s been six months now and these idiots like deSantis and Gomhert still can’t get their act together...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
California, Florida, Texas have 1.5 mil cases combined. NY has 417,000 cases. Yet
This has nothing to do with politics and certainly cards don’t.

Sure, NY and PA were hit hard. They were hit early, with a European version that we knew even less about. But the problem NOW is that the Southern and Western States didn’t learn from those first two months of learning what worked and didn’t, they opened up too early or in FL’s case, never really shut down and now their cases are spiking.

But the problem is they’re too beholden to Trump and to stubborn to take the necessary actions to stop it again.

Easy example, MS is now way down on cases, deaths and ICU Beds because their Governor, a R, locked it down sooner than others and was strict about it.

And I personally am not FAR LEFT as you claim. I just see Trump and his cronies as the terrible leaders they are. Heck, in the Reagan years I would have been considered a moderate Conservative.

It’s not my fault the Party was taken over by nutjobs, overt racists and Tea Party frauds...
" It’s not my fault the Party was taken over by nutjobs, overt racists and Tea Party frauds... "
What party are you referring to?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
California, Florida, Texas have 1.5 mil cases combined. NY has 417,000 cases. Yet

" It’s not my fault the Party was taken over by nutjobs, overt racists and Tea Party frauds... "
What party are you referring to?
The Trump GOP.

They’ve abandoned most of the traditional values, priorities and ideals of the Republican Party in deference to Trump and his base.

Pathetic.

And dangerous, especially to our National Security...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
The Trump GOP.

They’ve abandoned most of the traditional values, priorities and ideals of the Republican Party in deference to Trump and his base.

Pathetic.

And dangerous, especially to our National Security...
Tell that to the people in Portland, NY, Chicago and Seattle.
You are a very :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: person.

Latest posts