Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coronavirus Thread

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Buy the way.
California, Florida, Texas have 1.5 mil cases combined. NY has 417,000 cases. Yet NY has 13,000 more deaths than those 3 states combined. A democratic run state. So much for national security...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
Tell that to the people in Portland, NY, Chicago and Seattle.
You are a very :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: person.
What do those cities have to do with the GOP?

Especially it’s transformation under Trump?

This a man who (at least) four times has divulged classified info publicly, including a secret satellite that is now “shadowed” by (at least) Russia and forced the CIA to withdraw our best agent in Russia, a guy so close to Putin he had direct eye contact with Intel on his desk, considered the most valuable asset an Intel Agency can have...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
Buy the way.
California, Florida, Texas have 1.5 mil cases combined. NY has 417,000 cases. Yet NY has 13,000 more deaths than those 3 states combined. A democratic run state. So much for national security...
Did you not read the post above explaining that?

And BTW, NYC now has a less than 1% infection rate, so IF the South and West had properly shut down, we’d be almost back to normal now...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
What do those cities have to do with the GOP?

Especially it’s transformation under Trump?

It was in response to this that you typed.

" gt2590 said:
The Trump GOP.

They’ve abandoned most of the traditional values, priorities and ideals of the Republican Party in deference to Trump and his base.

Pathetic.

And dangerous, especially to our National Security..."

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Not to mention Trump openly asking for foreign interference in the election three times that we know of...
I cant wait until this happens.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now I know you've gone full blown RWNJ.

John Solomon? The guy FIRED from every media org he's worked for? And who led the Ukranian debacle.

Let me guess, you still think Barr is a good AG?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
BTW, look at the date on the article.

The Solomonites have been saying this since at least April.

The actual news orgs have reported it is unlikely he charges anyone, Barr is mad at him for it and is pushing him to put out his report in October, despite that violating DOJ policy about releases close to an election...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
It looks like we'll have FDC approval for a saliva-based CV test by the end of the week.

VERY cheap, $2-3 with a 48 hour turnaround for results...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
BTW, look at the date on the article.

The Solomonites have been saying this since at least April.

The actual news orgs have reported it is unlikely he charges anyone, Barr is mad at him for it and is pushing him to put out his report in October, despite that violating DOJ policy about releases close to an election...
You need to stop drinking the Jim Jones main stream media Kool aid. That's all i have to say about this.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
You need to stop drinking the Jim Jones main stream media Kool aid. That's all i have to say about this.
So the guy still somehow supporting Trump, after 160,000 mostly needless deaths, and who still pushes John Solomon after his exposure in the Ukraine-Rudy debacle is accusing me of cult-like behavior?

Now THAT is hilarious...

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
If only there was an Anything Goes forum for these ridiculous political arguments, or at the very least a moderator around to moderate them...

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I do not consider myself to be one. I was granted admin to help out on the tech side many years ago whenever help was needed. I have never used the moderator tools or areas to moderate since that is not why I was granted admin and I am not one to overstep. I have no problem helping out if you guys would like though.

Latest posts