Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coronavirus Thread

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
@farmboy8940 is right, those kinds of posts belong in the Anything Goes forum. That is why that was created.

I legitimately thought he was a bot until after I posted it and saw the membership is like 8 years old. It was a name I have never seen post, like the other post that was removed.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I legitimately thought he was a bot until after I posted it and saw the membership is like 8 years old. It was a name I have never seen post, like the other post that was removed.

No biggie. You have always been great at keeping comments where they belong.

farmboy8940

Apr 19, 2012

Sorry guys but that post was so wrong it wasn’t even funny. I did not call the original poster any names just called the story what it was. By the way for full disclosure I’m farmboy using Tapatalk on my phone which I rarely use and Bigalbert on my computer. I’m an original member of where this group started on beckett way back in the late 90’s. I don’t remember any of my passwords for either and the email address I used back then is no longer so I just leave it. I’m old and I don’t want to start over. Lol. I’m just not as active as I used to be (in most everything in life too).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts