Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
the female announcer today tasting the rocky mountain oysters on-camera adding “they just need a little salt” was quite funny!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
the female announcer today tasting the rocky mountain oysters on-camera adding “they just need a little salt” was quite funny!

I didn't get to see the game live so not sure which team was announcing it but I so hope it was Kelsey who said this. She's a babe who could get down like that

Goodnight at the game tonight

View attachment 92175
View attachment 92176

Good night indeed

Holy ****e man...congrats on the pickup!! I was watching the game last night and when they were showing Chipper announcing the game it hit me, chippernate must be at this game!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This comment earned you a one way ticket to Night Crew. :lol:

Oh, and friends of Larry can come too. :grouphug:

You guys best accept this invitation cuz Christmas came early for you two! The almighty leader of the Night Crew doesn't just give up invites to anyone...there is generally a waiting list that can take months before even being considered...and if you are lucky enough to be considered you'll wake up from a fog chained up to the wall in a strange dilapidated building having no clue how you got there and then a small freaky looking doll will come riding up to you on a bicycle and announce "let the games begin". This is the death match portion of the interview, as there will be others in there with you. You'll have to discover what exactly the game is but let's just say that when all is said and done only one of you will be left alive and you'll probably be missing a limb or two. Whomever comes out the victor will then enter the final phase of the acceptance process where you'll meet our all-knowing leader Sir Jubilee Valentine Hastaga. I cannot reveal the details of this final stage as it's a well kept secret and I'll be killed if I do....Hastaga has ever everyone. If you walk out alive you then become an official member of the Night Crew.

So......you guys down? :D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.