Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Wright Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
05sswright.jpg

wright.reyes.jpg

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
teachervido said:
For those of you who are blind :cool:

BowmanChromeFacsimileAutographs317D.jpg

BowmanChrome385DavidWrightAU.jpg

I'm gonna need to buy that Facsimile from you....seriously....lol....nice cards everyone...I book-marked this thread, lets keep it rolling.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I don't have any of his cards, but somewhere I do have a ticket stub from his first ever MLB game. I was in some really, really nice seats that night...

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
One of the best autographed products.

If you want a real nice Wright autograph take a look at the White parallel - blue ink against the White looks absolutely amazing in my opinion.

schmidtfan20 said:
Here is another:

Scan1-9.jpg

This one was pulled out of 7 packs of Turkey Red. If I was a Wright collector I would of kept this card as it
is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever pulled. It was numbered 1/5. Someone made me an offer for
it and I couldn't say no. Topps has the nicest looking autographs around.

Kevin

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
David Wright and Jose Reyes are still available in the 08 UD Heroes player break we are doing here on FCB.

Link is in my sig if anyone is interested!

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
In honor of Dave starting to get busy with the bat and the bases, some recent pickups:

06 Bowman Originals (2002 Bowman RC Auto)
DavidWright113.jpg

08 Moment & Milestone Auto
DavidWright145.jpg

2002 Bowman Gold (RC Parallel)
DavidWright049.jpg

Few others as well:

DavidWright004.jpg
DavidWright005.jpg
DavidWright112.jpg
DavidWright143.jpg
DavidWright144.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
he's still available in the 07/08 Masterpieces break over on the box breaks board if anyone is interested.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just pulled a nice 08 Topps Heritage Black Border Chrome Refractor of Wright from a box break. #51/59. The color combination of this card and refractor finish make it one of the best looking cards I've seen in awhile. Checked eBay and one just sold for $30. Books at $80. If anyone wants it, its available for sale or trade.

08TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg

I picked up a 2009 Topps Tribute (Black?) White Jersey card #61 Ser #/50. Anyone interested? Anyone know the BV? Thanks

PS. I tried in vain to find one that looks like it on E-Bay. NOthing active or closed, but it's like this one (370372773035) except on the Black card and has a white jersey piece.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts