Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Chauvin found guilty of all counts.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder and manslaughter. How do you even charge a person with so many murder charge's. I do not understand the justice system. I would guess it was to give him more prison time. He was how ever a douchebag and got what he deserved.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder and manslaughter. How do you even charge a person with so many murder charge's. I do not understand the justice system. I would guess it was to give him more prison time. He was how ever a douchebag and got what he deserved.

The purpose was to give the jury a broad range of statutes to find him guilty of depending on what strategy the defense went with. I definitely agree that he should have been found guilty, but his lawyer totally botched the defense so he was found guilty of everything. I’m positive his sentences for all crimes will run concurrently to his top count...meaning he’ll go to jail for up to 40 years based on Minnesota law. Prosecutors will probably ask for the max because of political pressure...I think he’ll wind up getting around 25.

Members online

Latest posts