Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do 1998 Pacific Online Winners Exist for All Players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Just bumping that a Canseco exists, at least I've seen a picture, so we can add to the list.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone got anything else to add and/or confirm or deny any I didn't mark as seen as existing?

Ryan

Juan Gonzalez Team Checklist - seen

Ken Griffey Jr. - seen

Roger Clemens

Wade Boggs

Barry Bonds

Andy Stankiewicz - seen

Rey Sanchez - seen

Jason Dickson - seen

Andruw Jones - seen

Scott Kamieniecki

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Just bumping that a Canseco exists, at least I've seen a picture, so we can add to the list.

Ryan

Was this seen on razors site? If so I think it is photoshopped so folks could see what it would look like.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Was this seen on razors site? If so I think it is photoshopped so folks could see what it would look like.

You know , when I saw it I was questioning if it was legit or not. Not sure what site it was on as it showed up in a Google image search for something else. So I guess it could be the one your referring to, though it shoulda said fake across it!

Ryan

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Guilty. I had photoshopped the foil from a KGJ I had seen. The photo was used on my want list that I had published for awhile. The pic still lives on in my buddy's photobucket. I have never seen or heard of a real Canseco. -AJ

Sent from my SKYROCKET

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Guilty. I had photoshopped the foil from a KGJ I had seen. The photo was used on my want list that I had published for awhile. The pic still lives on in my buddy's photobucket. I have never seen or heard of a real Canseco. -AJ

Sent from my SKYROCKET

A dang good photoshop effort too ... looks perfecto!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Just bought a box of these cards on ebay a couple weeks ago. I thought it was a pretty plain set, but Pacific cards from that era can provide some nice cards of players on teams you wouldn't expect, such as the Tom Prince Dodger card…which i didn't pull! I noticed that the code cards had different foil as well as having the code printed on back and thought the team leaders were inserts at first, as I only got 4-5 from the box. I got two different Greg Maddux poses with the same card number and thought I had something sweet until I looked it up and saw they did dual poses for a number of players and neither seem to be that hard to get.. I also noticed that the codes were printed on both sides of cards, some on the left, some on the right. Could be a potential "variation" for player collectors if any exist with codes printed on different sides of the card on different cards. I didn't try the website either..I assumed it was long gone. it would be fun if it still worked and told you if you pulled a winner.

Michael Cramer may be able to shed some light if he ever wandered onto the site.

Ended up getting another box and also another lot of about 60 loose packs too for some future budget ripping.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
If you happen to pull this Bagwell Gold, i need the one with the code in the upper right...

1998%20Pacific%20Online%20311%20Fielding%20Gold%20Foil%20A.jpg

Does anyone know if there were gold versions of the Team Checklist cards? I have only seen base silver and red...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
And i wonder if its like the others, with two different code locations. As if finding the gold checklist was hard enough. Now i gotta (supposedly) locate two!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Just to confirm - the only versions with codes on the back are gold foil versions, right? Has anyone seen a player's card with code on the left and the right? What about a gold with no code? Red/silver with code?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just to confirm - the only versions with codes on the back are gold foil versions, right? Has anyone seen a player's card with code on the left and the right? What about a gold with no code? Red/silver with code?

only seen the codes on the gold foils, and only one code. never seen a pair on one single card.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
only seen the codes on the gold foils, and only one code. never seen a pair on one single card.

What I meant to say is, are there players out there that have codes on the left and cards out there with codes on the right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts