Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Every collectors worst nightmare. My entire collection gone forever.

Wife moved out today and took my box of cards that included about 60 nba auto rcs(35 of them being james johnson) and 20 2011 Braves auto rcs. The collection only cost me about 500 dollars so it was not a huge loss, but I did enjoy putting it together and finding great deals. I thought she was going to give them back if she really left when she first hid them from me a few days ago. I l told her she will be lucky to get 100 dollars for them and she said that she knows how to use her ebay account. She says that she has record of paying for all of them on her ebay account so they are technically hers anyway. Not looking for sympathy and I am overjoyed beyond relief that this relationship that was dead a year ago is over.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
You sound pretty young, be glad it happened before kids came along, then you would be screwed in so many more ways. Celebrate, go to a strip club until they kick you out.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Damn... well keep you head up...

If things got sticky between my wife and I... my Belle PC would start to slowly disappear to my office at work...

You sound pretty young, be glad it happened before kids came along, then you would be screwed in so many more ways. Celebrate, go to a strip club until they kick you out.
I am 36 and we have only been married two years. My son is almost 16 and she is not his mother. She did stop by today and I told her I would give her one of my new laptops I am selling for my cards back. She said she would think about it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I am 36 and we have only been married two years. My son is almost 16 and she is not his mother. She did stop by today and I told her I would give her one of my new laptops I am selling for my cards back. She said she would think about it.
Jesus....... did you take anything of hers? That's terrible... sorry man

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
My uncle has been married to his current wife for 8 years.

He hides his card collection (1930's-50s sets) at different friend's houses. Some are at my grandpas, my dads, etc.

Sad, really but smart on his end.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
My uncle has been married to his current wife for 8 years.

He hides his card collection (1930's-50s sets) at different friend's houses. Some are at my grandpas, my dads, etc.

Sad, really but smart on his end.
Yea, again, if things ever started to get shaddy or even a slight hint at just not working out, I would do this or again, take to my office work.