Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Every collectors worst nightmare. My entire collection gone forever.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
75% of my friends are married and miserable. I'm 34 and happily single. Never been married, and not sure if I have any intention to. Who knows. I'm too busy with a different hot Japanese chick every other week. lol
I am also in the No Maam club

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Here are a couple of pics of her. The first picture is her and the other girl in the second and third pic is my ex from 20 years ago. My ex is one of the reasons we got into a fight.

So pic one is her? Pic two is the ex and pic three is you?

Last edited by a moderator:

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I have never understood the whole aspect of trying to take off with somebody else's stuff when a relationship doesn't work. Chances are she doesn't even like the cards and is just trying to get back at you. If so, you are way better off.
My thoughts exactly. Sounds like the maturity level is lacking and you'll be much happier down the road even though it doesn't seem like it now. Sorry to hear your relationship didn't work out and your collection is missing, but don't take this next opportunity in life for granted.

Best to ya.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't want to see nudes. Not because it'll get you banned... but because - well - I don't want to see the nudes.
Haha...

Wait he would get banned for posterizing his ex who stole his card collection?! There has to be an exemption somewhere in the small print for this ;)

Members online

Latest posts