Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Exclusives topps.com exclusives thread: TC Update Sapphire Ed 1/26?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Received my two boxes of Bowman Heritage yesterday and busted them open late last night. I'm pretty pumped with box 1, and box 2 turned out pretty great too as it had an extra hit...

Hits from Box 1:
6jOUEQml.jpg

Hits from Box 2:
OpQB5BQl.jpg

Box 2 had a printing plate inside....

2020 Bowman Heritage Luis Robert RC Autograph Magenta Printing Plate 1/1:
WRicGbjm.jpg
WgG9a3xm.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting kind of tired of everything being gone by the time the site finally lets you in

I grabbed a couple of boxes of Ginter X when it came out, but I haven't bothered with anything else since. I like the fact that when products are released on Topps' website, they aren't price gouging like the secondary market, or even major shops like Blowout. Downside is they sell out very quickly.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looks like the TCU Sapphire were briefly available on Target.com for $149.99.

Sold out by the time I saw it...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I think it was up twice. Once early this morning and then again about an hour ago. I refreshed the page and was able to add it to my cart, but it was sold out by the time I got to the checkout

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Sounds like Target was offered an amount to distribute, and possibly related to some deal between Target and Topps with selling their product. Target had it available prior to any Montgomery Club members had an email and access. They advertised it on their site at the same price Topps did. Chances are there will be enough available for public sale soon enough. The checklist for autographs is huge, and with 1 auto and 1 parallel per $150 box, hitting something decent to recover the MSRP might be tough enough since most of the RCs have other more important cards in the prior Sapphire products and what not.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sounds like Target was offered an amount to distribute, and possibly related to some deal between Target and Topps with selling their product. Target had it available prior to any Montgomery Club members had an email and access. They advertised it on their site at the same price Topps did. Chances are there will be enough available for public sale soon enough. The checklist for autographs is huge, and with 1 auto and 1 parallel per $150 box, hitting something decent to recover the MSRP might be tough enough since most of the RCs have other more important cards in the prior Sapphire products and what not.

Yeah, I personally wouldn’t be buying it at that price anyway.

Maybe for 1/2 that but even then I’m not sure.

And “investment wise”, I’m not a big fan of any of the 2020 RCs anyway. 2019, yes. 2020, uh no...

Members online