Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake patches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
In an semi-unrelated note, pants do now have the MLB Batter Silhouette Logo on them.

I wonder how much this will drive down the value of Logomans.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Wow, some fake patches are hard to spot and leave a bit of doubt as to whether they might be genuine. That patch, on game used pants number more than 500? No hard to spot.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
The buyer of the white swatch, is also the seller of the patch. So he can't hide behind the "I bought it like this" excuse.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Just look at his current auctions, completed auctions, and even other auctions that he got positive feedback for. This guy is such a scammer and eBay's feedback system is so flawed.

Jul 22, 2016
What an arse. It drives me nuts seeing something so blatantly wrong. But there is nothing you can do about it except inform people.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If it is not taken down someone should buy it and either lock it up or destroy it. I have started doing this with cheaply priced Bagwell items that are bogus. I saw this one too and I thought...really? I made sure to see what the bottom said as prime patches is pretty descriptive.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
lol Look at this Ramirez one! You can see the hot glue or whatever he used seep out on the left. Then looks like it's seeping out around the edge of the patch that goes under the overhang.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aramis-Ramirez-cubs-2005-prime-patches-sleeve-jumbo-logo-patch-rare-221-/252546559849?hash=item3accf2af69%3Ag%3AT-gAAOSwLF1X3ySK&nma=true&si=qYWRkga3ynraJOvgk%252By0SP4kJyM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ironically, the Cubs may be the only team to currently have a patch on their jersey pants (related to the first poster's question). Their road greys have the mini Cubs logo on them.

Members online