Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group MARCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hey @Anthony, I purchased your cards last week but they haven't arrived yet, fortunately I live within one day of you shipping wise, so I'm hopeful that they arrive tomorrow and I can send them out the same day - that said they may be a little late. I guarantee the wait is worth it!

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!!!!

Got a message from one of your senders who's working on something very special... you will (most likely) receive directly from a player himself... sorry, won't get into details now as it's a surprise, but your sender has great connections and is trying to get something done... therefore a package a bit late but as Syd mentioned above, it will also be worth the wait.
Have a great day!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Best of birthday Anthony!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Happy birthday [MENTION=2761]Anthony[/MENTION], I am hoping your cards are there today. Sorry I didn't write a note or anything, was kind of rushed to get it out the same day, I gave you a mix of old and new-two of my favorite players.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Hey Everyone,
Thanks for he good wishes. Very intriguing comments on what is headed my way. No packages have arrived yet, but I'm sure they will be awesome. I leave for Spring Training on Saturday at 3am! I add the many, many autographed RCs to my collection on this yearly trip (my birthday present to myself). Thanks in advance everyone! And I'll post pics when packages arrive--unless I am in Arizona, in which case I'll post upon return.

Anthony

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Wow, wow, wow! I got my first bubble mailer today. Thank you very much! I got an awesome Duke Snider autograph and an autographed Francisco Lindor Red IP Auto Refractor /25! These are awesome.
IMAG1620_zps2644adef.jpg

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Wow, wow, wow! I got my first bubble mailer today. Thank you very much! I got an awesome Duke Snider autograph and an autographed Francisco Lindor Red IP Auto Refractor /25! These are awesome.
View attachment 14616

I'm glad you like them, you kind of lucked out as they were both best offers and I totally forgot I offered on one of them and on the last day, after I already purchased the other one, the seller accepted my offer, lol. Sorry they were late.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I'm glad you like them, you kind of lucked out as they were both best offers and I totally forgot I offered on one of them and on the last day, after I already purchased the other one, the seller accepted my offer, lol. Sorry they were late.

Very generous of you--thanks! I'll take that kind of luck any day.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
I got a confirmation, you'll receive a player direct bubble mailer soon... I can't give any time frame as this is organized between the sender and the player... Can't wait to see!!!! :)

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I got a confirmation, you'll receive a player direct bubble mailer soon... I can't give any time frame as this is organized between the sender and the player... Can't wait to see!!!! :)

Holy smokes, that is awesome!

I got a sweet gift from Alex today: 2 Ethier auto rookies and an Ernie Banks IP auto! Thank you, thank you!
IMAG1629_zpscbe802c4.jpg

Members online

Latest posts