Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Feb 21 NC

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I also painted some gutter sections. Insert joke here :)

I wouldn't touch that one with my ten foot pole! ;)

Other news here, snow is leaving so I probably can get back to working out, and my 2 secret job projects are going decent. Oh, and went back to Seseme memes for the first time in a few months.

601ac5bd135dc.jpeg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Famous Phillipino Tim Tebow retires from his illustrious M(i)LB career. With him and FredFred on the same team for a while I'm surprised there wasn't more fanfare. Help us understand @MrMet

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Famous Phillipino Tim Tebow retires from his illustrious M(i)LB career. With him and FredFred on the same team for a while I'm surprised there wasn't more fanfare. Help us understand @MrMet

Technically, they weren’t on the same team...FredFred was with the big club and Tebow was with the Syracuse Mets...but then again, there was no ST or minor leagues in 2020, so they most likely didn’t cross paths...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Technically, they weren’t on the same team...FredFred was with the big club and Tebow was with the Syracuse Mets...but then again, there was no ST or minor leagues in 2020, so they most likely didn’t cross paths...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You're right, they didn't cross paths . . . the way I know is that FF's greatness would have rubbed off on TT!

Maybe Tim should learn to pitch next. He is already good at racking up K's. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He had a few good comments after the fight.

"Texas is so cold right now because my hot balls aren't there"

(on why he hit Blaydes after he was KO'd)
"I was afraid he would rise up like the Undertaker" :ROFLMAO:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Mariners are such a sht franchise at the top, and of course it gets worse...

-They stole money from housing programs in '18 and now are complaining of "feeling unsafe" going to work past homeless people. 😬

-Complaining of having to pay 75k for a translator any year you hire a Japanese player.

-Calling all Hispanic players lazy.

-Admits to manipulating service time.

-Says Julio Rodriguez has terrible English.. (completely false!)
-

-

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Here's to Tiger Woods having a speedy recovery and getting back to what he does best!

Tiger-Woods-took-Nikes-Slogan-to-Heart_o_83817.jpg

Anyone see the Mz Tiger Woods beauty pageant back in the day? (from Howard Stern) that was awesome. Howard was on fire that day.

Latest posts