Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Francisco Liriano is back!! Show off what you have!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Liriano is back and maybe even better than 2006. So far this year, he is 3-0 with a 0.93 era in 4 starts.

I collected him heavily in 2007-2008 and have a shoebox full of just his cards. Havent sold a single one of his cards.

Here is a small portion of my collection, for some reason I havent scanned everything and currently away from my collection.

Pretty happy with what I have since I was buying him at 16-17 years old and didn't have much to spend.

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff19 ... 20Liriano/

POST YOUR LIRIANO'S! :D

magplaidmxpx

Aug 7, 2008
Rochester, MN
mwashuc06 said:
It's early, let see what happens when the weather heats up.
I'm not saying he's a lock for the Cy Young or anything... but I think 23 consecutive scoreless innings, plus 24 K's to just 5 walks in his last three starts is a pretty good indication he's back... I'm not sure what the weather has to do with that ;) (not to mention the weather hasn't exactly been cold for his starts...)

that being said... here's what I have... I think I have some that aren't scanned, but this is the majority of them!

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16 ... iriano_PC/

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Yeah the Tigers sure did make him look special tonight didn't they :lol: Justin Verlander pitched great... oh what a little run support would do...

Shep :ugeek:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Seeing Lariano in a Giants uni just upsets me. They did know he was hurt or on the way to being hurt when they traded him (as part of the worst trade in baseball history) though.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
kdailey4315 said:
Seeing Lariano in a Giants uni just upsets me. They did know he was hurt or on the way to being hurt when they traded him (as part of the worst trade in baseball history) though.

The Joe Nathan part upsets me more...

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
No longer in my collection. The guy who has them now has all 4 together.

forsale.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
It's crazy to think that he still doesn't and probably will never have his slider back. The pitch is absolutely ridiculous as is but in those early days.. jeebus.

Anyways, everything's up in velocity and he's really hucking that 2-seamer in there with heavy freakin' movement.

So dirty.

I have a patch with a pin-stripe and probably couldn't get 15 bucks for it so it'll stay at home with me.

Members online

Latest posts