Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Robinhood stock

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Years ago, I was watching the Motley Fools on a PBS station and the one thing they emphasized was to invest in what you know...

Of course they said they didn't take their own advise as they would come into work everyday and log into their "Dell" computers..
I know here at work, Dell is throughout our company with Laptops (mostly Tech).

There are certain companies that when the economy starts to tank, you invest in.. Kimberly Clark for one.. (everyone needs toilet paper, napkins, etc)

Good luck on your road to success..

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Years ago, I was watching the Motley Fools on a PBS station and the one thing they emphasized was to invest in what you know...

Of course they said they didn't take their own advise as they would come into work everyday and log into their "Dell" computers..
I know here at work, Dell is throughout our company with Laptops (mostly Tech).

There are certain companies that when the economy starts to tank, you invest in.. Kimberly Clark for one.. (everyone needs toilet paper, napkins, etc)

Good luck on your road to success..
i worked for a TOILET PAPER maker --- we supply WalMart / McDonald's in house use STILL had a larger buyer

jboo75190

Aug 16, 2019
Lakewood, CA
Hi guys! Learner's life is very busy by its difficulty and time. Essay paper writing can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming assignments that learnerss have to do each term in the university. For this reason, many students ask for help essay writing companies that provide young pro authors with the possibility to order essays online at resumeedge.com website!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hi guys! Learner's life is very busy by its difficulty and time. Essay paper writing can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming assignments that learnerss have to do each term in the university. For this reason, many students ask for help essay writing companies that provide young pro authors with the possibility to order essays online at resumeedge.com website!!!
Awesome! Thanks for that great info

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts