Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first shuttle done ----COLD in NC ---no need you Northern folks reply ---so many have moved SOUTH from cold up there .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, waiting at the bus stop with the kid, we are the only ones who walk, was gunna mention how cold it is, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
LOL------ I had to walk or ride bike till HS -many a rainy day --went to two different schools 1/6 grade -HAD one closer but street marked where you went .Now think about heaters in cars made in 1950's -6 volt ---WHAT HEATER ?????

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Not noon yet here. Great weekend ahead. High 60's maybe 70 on Sunday. I hope the Chiefs can somehow squeak out a win Sunday. Even with Love starting I have my doubts. I'm not a doom & gloom fan. Before the season started I thought we were going to easily dominate and win the Super Bowl.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Also, Archives release day! My favorite sets every year are Topps Series 1, 2 & Update, Heritage & High Number and Archives. Still like Bowman but the prices are soon to be beyond what I can afford. Especially when trying to build a set.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Not noon yet here. Great weekend ahead. High 60's maybe 70 on Sunday. I hope the Chiefs can somehow squeak out a win Sunday. Even with Love starting I have my doubts. I'm not a doom & gloom fan. Before the season started I thought we were going to easily dominate and win the Super Bowl.
Well, if Mahomes got to play that Defense they would win it all…

Members online