Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! This week seemed to go by quickly at work, even if it wasn't that busy.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Really nice outside today, and should be that way for most of the next week or so. Temps up near 60 degrees...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Who else has baseball ornaments to put on the tree? My dad's girlfriend worked at a Hallmark store until it closed last year so she would get me the baseball player ornament every year. Not pictured is Mookie Betts from 2019 that I just found while home on lunch. My dogs got a hold of my Reggie Jackson ornament a couple of years ago. Players are Harper, Zobrist, Nolan Ryan, and Jackie. The bat, ball, and glove js from when I was little20211130_203536.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Isn't supposed to be this busy in December. Hey I like the $$$ though. Going to my brothers tonight to change out some switches. The builder couldn't follow directions.

70's yesterday. Chance of snow next Tuesday. Ugh! Pick a season and stick with it!!!

@lonesomeagle1a Prayers for your wife and her doctors.🙏

Members online

Latest posts