Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 3/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

Only in Canada

Canadian judge declares giving middle-finger ‘God-given right’ after man was arrested for gesture​

In Boston, you would get your a$$ kicked. :LOL:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Glad that our audit at our other facility is done and over with now as well.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! The rain took a day off. It will be back tomorrow. Going to a small(ish) venue in KC tomorrow to see Alter Bridge & Wolfgang VH. First time seeing WVH.

I wondered why they were not playing at T-Moblie Center. As it got closer I realized it's the same day as the Big 12 Tournament Final. Plus, DJ Diesel (Shaq) is DJing at the Power & Light District (Party area) across the street. All of this plus rain!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Still bummed that Villanova lost last night. Got hammered by a very good Creighton team.

If you do a bracket, Creighton is the perfect sleeper pick. Major conference team. Underachieving in reg season. Tons of height and scoring. Most deep sleepers fit that description. UCLA and UNC last two years, for instance.

Crazy that two of last years Final 4 didn’t make the Dance…

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@Dazed I'd love to go see Mammoth WVH. Actually have a signed 11x11 print of his debut album. Alter Bridge wouldn't be bad either, but WVH would be the big draw for me

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
@Dazed I'd love to go see Mammoth WVH. Actually have a signed 11x11 print of his debut album. Alter Bridge wouldn't be bad either, but WVH would be the big draw for me
I've seen AB twice at bigger venues and Miles 2 more times with Slash. It will be great to see them at a smaller place. I agree the main reason for me is WVH. It won't be long and he'll be headlining the big arenas.

Members online

Latest posts