Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 3/6 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Didn't know if anyone had seen these at Walmart. Tins of several different players. I saw Trout, Vlad Jr., Alonso besides the one I got. $14.99

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Experiencing technical difficulties.

How do I post a pic from my phone?

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Didn't know if anyone had seen these at Walmart. Tins of several different players. I saw Trout, Vlad Jr., Alonso besides the one I got. $14.99

Yeah, they're a great deal.

There's also a Betts (Sox pic) and Bellinger out there too.

I haven't checked lately, but they were going for $30-40ish on eBay.

There's also a coupon for $2 off a tin floating around in Topps retail products...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
There's also a coupon for $2 off a tin floating around in Topps retail products...

I picked up the Betts, Bellinger & Vlad Jr. I believe they are Walmart exclusive and the coupons are in Topps blasters at Walmart. The Walmart coupons also have a $4 off a Heritage Mega box. The Target blaster coupons are a little different.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorted a 3200 count to alpha order now to make 40 packs of 40 different players same team for stadium sales .Now if i could do that with a lot of teams !!!! I sell about 200 of these a season ---some teams haven't sold in years.

Members online

Latest posts