Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! So glad that it's Friday. Also happy that the Twins are done with the Astros series. Those 3 games were brutal. Doesn't help having half the team on the IL.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Late afternoon all! Didn't come in until noon. Feeling much better! Plan to spend tomorrow afternoon at a 75 table card show. Mainly being nosy. Might try to trade/sell a few things I don't want. If any other KC locals decide to go let me know. It's the Lee's Summit show. Would like to get a chance to say Hey!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I didn’t see it live, just the videos, but I was confused about what he was complaining about…I was dying watching the 3rd base coach telling bell to slide into sotos ass

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Yeah no idea what bell and the coach were thinking was going to happen. Soto complained to the ump he thought the tag from Walker was too aggressive when soto slid into him well in front of the bag. I took pleasure in that, soto is a fine player but I'm not a fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts