Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! My dad is coming down to visit this weekend, so I signed up to work Sunday afternoon for wheat harvest. Yields are horrible for the guys this year.

@MrMet2.0 have fun! It's always fun going to new breweries. The local one here has one flagship beer- Beam (Scotch ale, was originally called Beam Me Up Scotty) and the owner just tapped their imperial version of it and it's delicious. 13.4% ABV and was aged in Elijah Craig barrels for 8 months and finished on cherries. Can't taste the cherries much other than there's a slight sweet flavor to it. But it goes down way too smooth for a high ABV beer.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all! My dad is coming down to visit this weekend, so I signed up to work Sunday afternoon for wheat harvest. Yields are horrible for the guys this year.

@MrMet2.0 have fun! It's always fun going to new breweries. The local one here has one flagship beer- Beam (Scotch ale, was originally called Beam Me Up Scotty) and the owner just tapped their imperial version of it and it's delicious. 13.4% ABV and was aged in Elijah Craig barrels for 8 months and finished on cherries. Can't taste the cherries much other than there's a slight sweet flavor to it. But it goes down way too smooth for a high ABV beer.

Image1658507663.316496.jpg
Already working on your next collection, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts