Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UGH --- woke up at 4AM --- last night oldest G/S wrecked truck ---not hurt ----called and talking to g/mother --NOT ME ---LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I was dreading going home yesterday. I needed to mow but it was so hot and humid out. I get home and there is a mower parked next to my driveway and the yard is mowed. I go in the house to put some stuff in the kitchen. When I come back out my neighbor is there and apologizes to me because she ran out of gas and was waiting on her husband to get home to bring her gas. She's is always out in her yard working no matter the weather.

1. Obviously, I gave her gas for her mower.
2. Of course, I thanked her like a 100 times.
3. Yes, I felt like a total wimp dreading mowing and the neighbor lady did it because she had nothing else to do. I need to know where to turn in my man card.
4. It's great living where I live. We are always doing and helping each other just because.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all! I was dreading going home yesterday. I needed to mow but it was so hot and humid out. I get home and there is a mower parked next to my driveway and the yard is mowed. I go in the house to put some stuff in the kitchen. When I come back out my neighbor is there and apologizes to me because she ran out of gas and was waiting on her husband to get home to bring her gas. She's is always out in her yard working no matter the weather.

1. Obviously, I gave her gas for her mower.
2. Of course, I thanked her like a 100 times.
3. Yes, I felt like a total wimp dreading mowing and the neighbor lady did it because she had nothing else to do. I need to know where to turn in my man card.
4. It's great living where I live. We are always doing and helping each other just because.

Members online