Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Visitation for my grandpa is next Tuesday from 3-7, so I'll be leaving work at noon on Monday to start the drive over to Iowa with my mom. It's about an 11-12 hour drive, and we lose an hour due to the time zones. Funeral is Wednesday morning, so after the funeral we will be taking the extra 15 minute drive to the Field of Dreams. Was there about 10 years ago, but figured I'm gonna be close by, so why not go again

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all. Visitation for my grandpa is next Tuesday from 3-7, so I'll be leaving work at noon on Monday to start the drive over to Iowa with my mom. It's about an 11-12 hour drive, and we lose an hour due to the time zones. Funeral is Wednesday morning, so after the funeral we will be taking the extra 15 minute drive to the Field of Dreams. Was there about 10 years ago, but figured I'm gonna be close by, so why not go again
condolences to you and your family.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! (Still before noon here) So glad it's Friday! Hot weekend ahead. Staying in and sorting cards and watching Royals & Chiefs this weekend. Hard to believe it's NFL preseason all ready. These young Royals are looking pretty good. Dodgers at home this weekend will be a tough series.

I have GOT to get a few boxes sent out this weekend. @gt2590 Yes, your first on my list!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! (Still before noon here) So glad it's Friday! Hot weekend ahead. Staying in and sorting cards and watching Royals & Chiefs this weekend. Hard to believe it's NFL preseason all ready. These young Royals are looking pretty good. Dodgers at home this weekend will be a tough series.

I have GOT to get a few boxes sent out this weekend. @gt2590 Yes, your first on my list!!!
How many Royals do you WANT ?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Well finally made a trip to the post office, been awhile since I've sent out any packages,
@clarkzac still gathering junk... I mean items for you care package, also sorry about your loss also
Have a safe trip
So I did get a couple things sent to 2 others,

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I just heard that former Chiefs Hall of Fame QB Lenny Dawson is in hospice care. I had heard for a while now that he and Otis Taylor have not been doing well.

Members online