Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 8/28************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My dad would be 107 today ---- . WOW = Yearly get naked exam -- wonder what surprise they will have today ??? Last time group therapy -- seemed like that doctor game --poke here / there . Well after FOUR operations what's one more . NO COFFEE this morning --no meds so that sound you hear mid morning that will be me WITH COFFEE .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Hot & humid today it's going to be 95-97. Cold front coming in tomorrow. They are calling for a high of 79 low of 59. Supposed to be below normal for the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully everyone made it through the hurricane OK.

I need to start scanning my HOF stuff after seeing @clarkzac (Great stuff!) thread.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Hot & humid today it's going to be 95-97. Cold front coming in tomorrow. They are calling for a high of 79 low of 59. Supposed to be below normal for the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully everyone made it through the hurricane OK.

I need to start scanning my HOF stuff after seeing @clarkzac (Great stuff!) thread.

Thanks! I have zero time nowadays to scan, crop, and upload so everybody has to live with my crappy cellphone pictures. At lunch today, I'm going to try and get pictures of all of my HOF signed baseballs and post in the thread as well.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Thanks! I have zero time nowadays to scan, crop, and upload so everybody has to live with my crappy cellphone pictures. At lunch today, I'm going to try and get pictures of all of my HOF signed baseballs and post in the thread as well.
Great! look forward to seeing them. My cell phone is so old that the pictures are terrible. So, I will have to scan my stuff. Hopefully I'll get to it in the next couple weeks.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The things you find when trucks show up to get loaded. 5 crates of zucchini and 5 crates of eggplant. Walmart in Cheyenne supposedly rejected it. The color is off on the zucchini, but I didn't see anything wrong with the eggplant and the zucchini will eat and cook just fine20200828_153019.jpeg20200828_153024.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts