Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
joy joy drive close to Cat's Square ----yes there is a place called that -------30 minute drive NEVER been to that spot ------ I've been to OREGON --- Have been to HOG HILL 10 miles away / ask for directions -told ;You know where the Smith's USED to live ? go past there turn at Joe's store --it's been closed for years -----How do you handle that ? GO HOME won't miss the yelling kids anyway LOL------ BTW I've taken meds might add some cotton for ears and refill coffee . MAY ALL STAY SAFE ---- HUG many and WAVE as you leave

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Home today!
Cooking our traditional Christmas Eve dinner
Combined Italian and Eastern European Vigilia
7 fishes, 2 soups, cabbage, potatoes, pierogis...
Maybe open an old wine from the cellar followed by a 20-30 year old Port wine.

Heading to the fishmarket in a few minutes

And IT SNOWED last Night!!!!!!!!!

Be safe all

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee.....depositphotos_35030855-stock-photo-sexy-santa-girl-in-bikini.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
oldest G/son asked for directions to his Aunt's house ---This is what my wife told him
pass where we live / pass two Dollar generals turn right - 10 miles pass grocery store on right pass dollar general next left . Go to stop sign turn left at dollar general then next right . This is 20 miles -------We use GPS to go to another's house ---it's beyond the sticks

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and nothing was going right. The elves were complaining about not getting paid overtime. The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and the sleigh was broken. Santa was furious. ‘I can’t believe it!’ he yells. ‘I’ve got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours – all of my reindeer are drunk, the elves are on strike and I don’t even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid little angel to find one hours ago! What am I going to do?’ Just then, the little angel opens the front door and steps in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. ‘Oi fatty!’ she says. ‘Where d’you want me to stick this?’ And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good afternoon! Waiting on the family to have our meal and open
some gifts. Merry Christmas!

Members online

Latest posts