Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fs all basketball must go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Call me skeptical but are these for your health insurance payment also?...

1st -What references do you have from other websites or trade boards that you can provide people here?

2nd -You're going to have to provide some very Close-Up High Resolution scans of the 10 key points on that Jordan Rookie both front and back so people can make up their own minds as to whether it's authentic or not.

Thanks..

Last edited:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Nope just want them gone smartbutt

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

So you needed the baseball cards gone to make your insurance payment but not these basketball cards huh? Yeah.... Ok..

Smartbutt?

Yeah I guess you could call me a smartbutt for you coming on here being brand new, not introducing yourself and not offering up any references or feedback from other boards, eBay ect., and then taking horrible pictures of some that people can't even get a good look from. What do you have an old flip phone?

The fact is I don't want any of our good members here to be taken. I have no idea if you're legit or not and again you're not offering up any kind of references, feedback or credentials at all but we're supposed to just trust you??
I don't know you from freaking Adam.

If you had any kind of sense or an active brain you'd be able to understand and figure out why this smartbutt would be cautious and hesitant ******!

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
So you needed the baseball cards gone to make your insurance payment but not these basketball cards huh? Yeah.... Ok..

Smartbutt?

Yeah I guess you could call me a smartbutt for you coming on here being brand new, not introducing yourself and not offering up any references or feedback from other boards, eBay ect., and then taking horrible pictures of some that people can't even get a good look from. What do you have an old flip phone?

The fact is I don't want any of our good members here to be taken. I have no idea if you're legit or not and again you're not offering up any kind of references, feedback or credentials at all but we're supposed to just trust you??
I don't know you from freaking Adam.

If you had any kind of sense or an active brain you'd be able to understand and figure out why this smartbutt would be cautious and hesitant ******!

just as a heads up....this guy just joined the bench this week as atltom and has posted 6 or 7 for sale threads with not only these items , but also lots more really high end stuff such as graded mantles , mays and robinson , lots of jasson dominguez , 1986-87 fleer basketball ...

as i typed this message , mods there did lock his threads for violating the no selling by newbies rule...

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
just as a heads up....this guy just joined the bench this week as atltom and has posted 6 or 7 for sale threads with not only these items , but also lots more really high end stuff such as graded mantles , mays and robinson , lots of jasson dominguez , 1986-87 fleer basketball ...

as i typed this message , mods there did lock his threads for violating the no selling by newbies rule...

Thanks for that info.

Now he's got another post up over on the baseball buy/sell section trying to sell 2 cards worth over 10 grand for a whopping $650.

Something didn't seem right about him from the get-go. He's a flat-out scammer and a piece of trash!

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Thanks for that info.

Now he's got another post up over on the baseball buy/sell section trying to sell 2 cards worth over 10 grand for a whopping $650.

Something didn't seem right about him from the get-go. He's a flat-out scammer and a piece of trash!
oh yeah...i saw them...the same cobb and robinson here are on the bench too....there he's asking for cash , acuna , robert , and 2-3 other red hot youngsters...he even listed a graded 57 mantle for a whopping 22 bucks to set off the first wave of suspicion among one or two other members....

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
oh yeah...i saw them...the same cobb and robinson here are on the bench too....there he's asking for cash , acuna , robert , and 2-3 other red hot youngsters...he even listed a graded 57 mantle for a whopping 22 bucks to set off the first wave of suspicion among one or two other members....

20200815_103238.jpg

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Will do. Thanks for banning this clown Shaggy.
I thought about reporting him and I probably should have but I just assumed that any other moderator or administrator who saw these posts would or could remove them or ban him themselves.

Latest posts