Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

fully vaccinated!

jeffbichel

Dec 31, 2020
Houston, Texas
I had ny Fauci ouchie today. 15 days and my Covid fears will be just a memory. And a bad one at that...Had the one shot Johnson and Johnson variety. The VA came to my home and did it and I never had to leave the comfort of my dining room! hallaluja!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations!

I got my two Pfizer doses, because I'm a healthcare worker (Physical Therapist) in a longterm care home for Canada's Veterans. Our residents also are over 90% vaccinated with both doses. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel!

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Congrats man, but they weren't supposed to inject it into your lip!! ;)

a_natural_alternative_to_botox_640_16.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
We have a lot of vets on here we should have a discussion about military experiences and the results of those experiences. I, personally, was naval intelligence, working at the pentagon as a code breaker.this was after college at Columbia and UCAL Berkeley.

52 years ago today.. i was drafted.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
I was in the navy from 1978-82 as an aircraft mechanic. They told me I had a bad attitude. :p I was helping pre-flight a jet. The pilot was in the cockpit. He started moving the plane before even given the signal to do so. I was under the jet, waiting for the ground crew lead to give me the signal to pull the chock blocks out from the landing gear. The pilot ran the chock blocks over. They flew out and almost hit me. He almost ran me over. I ran out from under the jet giving him the finger. I got every shit detail they could think of for about a year after that. :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts