Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Anyone here collects them?

I started on this new addiction due to Game of Thrones. I am just missing one from the GoT series that it's worth over $200

Here is part of my collection, my gf has the rest:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My step daughter has a few. She has all the Frozen ones.

I have a Loki, and unmasked Deadpool that came as a Loot Crate exclusive.

I want to get all the KISS ones, and the Hello Kitty KISS collection.

I would also like to have both of the Macho Man Randy Savage ones as well.

My step daughter said the next collection she wants to collect all of is the Guardians of the Galaxy. But all I have bought her so far is Dancing Groot, which is a bobble head and it immediately broke.

I'd be willing to trade the Deadpool if I can find it.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
And her Olaf one is a glitter limited edition I bought off Amazon.
Cool. My gf is a big fan of Frozen and we have a couple of them. For the moment just the regular Olaf but we would like to get a couple of the variations. Frozen Series 2 is coming soon.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Someone bought a Pop for me last Christmas and now I’ve got like 20. I’ve got the same addictive personality many of us do so I just try to be super selective about which ones I actually buy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
With them getting the MLB license, seemed like a good time to bring up this thread again. The Griffey one in September is going to be awesome.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I’m digging the Master of the Universe line but no way I’m shelling out hundreds for the older ones I missed. That said, I expect these things to be beanie babies at some point and I can scoop them up then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Most of mine.

IMG_5464.JPG
IMG_5465.JPG
IMG_5466.JPG
IMG_5467.JPG
IMG_5303.JPG
IMG_5362.JPG

The Young Bucks and Michael Myers ones are my newest pickups. I just don’t have room for them on top of my bookshelf.

The Yadier Molina one is the only Pop I have displayed outside of its box. It’s with all of my bobbleheads. I kept the box though.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
my wife collects the harry potter pops. I have some ready player one and a few other randoms. I need to pick up the rest of the sandlot pops.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
My son collects Funkos. Even watched the Netflix documentary and some of the You Tubers.

He doesn’t collect cards but it’s been fun to see when he finds a chase or exclusive.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My son collects Funkos. Even watched the Netflix documentary and some of the You Tubers.

He doesn’t collect cards but it’s been fun to see when he finds a chase or exclusive.
My 4 year old daughter is the same way with Hatchimals, LOL dolls and Shopkins. She loves looking at the papers that come along with them and seeing if she got a special one.

Latest posts