Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

My 4 year old daughter is the same way with Hatchimals, LOL dolls and Shopkins. She loves looking at the papers that come along with them and seeing if she got a special one.

My 4 yr old daughter is the same way. The money I have spent on LOL dolls is ridiculous. Doesnt take her long to talk me into buying an entire box. I get it. My passion ( or addiction ) for collecting cards and such is rubbing off on her but in LOL dolls.
Missing any? We have lots of duplicates

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I picked up some new Pop’s recently so I had to rearrange my display.

I wanted to just keep them all on top, but my collection has outgrown my ability to do so.

Newest pickups are three Conan O’Brien’s, and a blood splattered Michael Myers.

IMG_6892.JPG
IMG_6893.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
On the 29th there is a big Griffey Jr Funko coming out as a Mariner giveaway... there will be auto parallel and gold parallel mixed in. Just a Ebay heads up for you all.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh hell yeah!

Are you capable of going?

I would say its doubtful, its a Saturday night game which is really rough if you have to take a ferry there like I do. I don't want to miss a few boats on the way back and be stuck in Seattle.

Its odd they don't have this promotion on a Tuesday or something, I thought the whole point of cool promos is to attract people on less popular days to the ballpark? :confused:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice! I don’t usually like their mashup offerings but agree those look great and I’ve had my eye out for both of those! Not seen here yet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Nice! I don’t usually like their mashup offerings but agree those look great and I’ve had my eye out for both of those! Not seen here yet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I found them up front by the checkouts on one of their four-sided displays of movies. They were actually on the backside closest to the checkouts so unless you were in line or specifically looking you would have missed them just waking by in the main aisle. Most WalMart’s are set up basically the same.

There’s also a Jurassic Park special release back near electronics that has two pocket Pops in it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I went to Walgreens today to see if they had this Loki/Hulk two pack, which of course they didn’t. And that’s fine because I just found out about it and knew it was a long shot.

IMG_7706.JPG

But they DID have this, and it’s awesome. I’ve never seen light up Pop’s before. Had to buy it.

IMG_7743.JPG

They had a ton of different Marvel Walgreens exclusives. But the Iron Man is the only I was interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts