Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Love it! Just heard about those. I don’t have any of the 10” Pops but this could be my first.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I told my wife I’m extremely jealous of her having this. She has a 10 inch Pop of her favorite character. That’s amazing.

I wish I could get a 10 inch Pop of someone I absolutely loved.

It’d be amazing to have a 10 inch Pop of Bret Hart or Roddy Piper.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone add anything new?

i ordered a few vince mcmahans, george from IT, Beverly from IT, and preordered a few alex trebel and jim halpert from the office. hoping to get a chase of each.

I will likely pick up the rest of the office pops. im also looking forward to the ghostbusters ones that are coming out. contemplating the caddyshack pops.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So my vince mcmahon, Georgie and Beverly pops showed up yesterday. i ordered three of each and got one chase of each. they came in a box twice as big as it should have been and had no packing materials. almost all of the pops were smashed up. luckily my chase vince and georgie were unharmed but i ended up with a chase beverly that was trashed.

i tried doing the return thing on their website and it said they were non returnable items. I was pretty ticked, so i called their customer service. The guy confirmed they are non returnable but they would refund me for the damaged items. So i get to keep everything and you refund my money? i thought that was strange. I asked him if he could just send replacements for the damaged items instead of refunding the money and he said no problem. The replacements should be in today.

Its crazy that they just let you keep the items even though the packaging is damaged. I mean hell, they could sell them at a discount with a damaged box.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I also have the four new KISS Pop’s pre-ordered, but they won’t be here for months.

Also ordered four of five of the new Riverdale Pop’s to complete my step-daughter’s collection. They’re on pre-order too.

All of these came from Pop In A Box.

I picked up Cory and Topanga a few weeks ago too.

Latest posts