Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This is most of what I have in my personal collection.

I have another 30 that i plan to sell if anyone wants any dragonball z, Rick and Morty, Vince McMahon, garbage pail kids, and a few others. Oh yeah the ATT night king exclusive from game of thrones.20190509_175349.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
This is most of what I have in my personal collection.

I have another 30 that i plan to sell if anyone wants any dragonball z, Rick and Morty, Vince McMahon, garbage pail kids, and a few others. Oh yeah the ATT night king exclusive from game of thrones.View attachment 88980

Sent from my SM-G965U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I’d like to pick up an Audrey II myself! Haven’t picked any up recently, need to rectify that soon

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
^
Both of those arrived. I missed out on the bronze Foot Locker exclusive the other day, and still need to pick up the one where he’s wearing the AJ1’s.

I picked up the Elf Narwhal as well, not sure if I mentioned that in here or not. My friend has been wanting it for a while, but didn’t want to bite the bullet and spend more than $20 on it so I made an offer of $22 (I think) for one on eBay and it was accepted.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That is awesome, the Mr. Met one I saw looks like junk, the sides of his head are flat...c’mon, he’s a baseball, make it round!

That does have an odd look to it. I get it’s the Pop style but what’s great about them is that they’re so often able to capture the essence of a character but it doesn’t work for everything

Latest posts