Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
Looks like B&N has an exclusive set of the Kpop band BTS. Closest one is an hour away but her BD isn't for a month and prices on eBay are dropping.

Any advice for finding a hot exclusive other than those two ways?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The new KISS pop’s dropped recently. I have two whole sets but I went ahead and bought a Spaceman one yesterday at GameStop so my daughter could have it early.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
I follow some accounts on Twitter that post when certain pops go live online.
They had already hit a month or so ago.

I found one an hour from the house and I'm all set. It's part of her Sweet 16 so HOPE-fully she'll love it.

I don't mean to scare you guys with daughters but in the teen years, you never REALLY know, even if she had liked it a bit ago...:lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My daughter didn’t play with the Gene Simmons Pop for a total of 5 minutes before one of his arms fell off, and she was extremely sad. I’ve never had a Pop break before. I contacted Pop In A Box.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
nice additions!!

Yeah, the pops my daughter plays with are pretty durable. She did have one that she stepped on and the leg broke off though.
I have to commend the Pop In a Box customer service department.

I contacted them on Twitter, and by the next day I had a replacement in the mail.

Top notch service.

(They probably looked at my account and saw I have like 10 pre-orders I’m waiting on from them, and they don’t charge until they’re ready to ship them, which is annoying, and didn’t want to miss out on the sales. 😂 )

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I finally saw once of the jumbo Ewoks in the wild this weekend and I’m regretting not picking it up

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I probably said it at some point in this thread, but Ewok’s are my wife’s favorite and we bought one for her to put in her classroom. Her kids love it. She teaches 3rd grade. I told her she could put my Stay Puft in there too if she wanted.

Latest posts