Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funko Pop! Vinyl Thread

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
When are the various colored six inch chrome Hulk Pop’s going to be released at WalMart?

I collect Hulk Pop’s, but I’m not going to buy all of them. I think there’s like 5 or 7 different colors. I’m just going to get the green.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was wrong about there not being a SDCC Pop I wanted. The orange Conan O’Brien is amazing. I checked two local GameStop locations over the weekend with no luck. One told me the closest one that got any was like 80 miles away.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Oh yeah, for sure. I’m just trying to figure out how I’m going to get one. The game they’re giving them away is on a Monday, and due to work I’m not able to go. I may just buy someone else tickets and have them go and grab me one or two. I’ve had to do that a few times in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
They just did the Edgar Martinez Pop Giveaway at T-Mobile (Safeco) and they had the regular, rookie /1000, and gold versions numbered /11..

I snagged a couple of the rookies on EBAY and then I called the Mariners Team store and ordered the regular ones for $20 each. (I bought 4)..

I did the same when they had the Griffey Funko giveaway as well..

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
They just did the Edgar Martinez Pop Giveaway at T-Mobile (Safeco) and they had the regular, rookie /1000, and gold versions numbered /11..

I snagged a couple of the rookies on EBAY and then I called the Mariners Team store and ordered the regular ones for $20 each. (I bought 4)..

awesome, I just assumed they gave them all away. that's good to know for future giveaways.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Have King Felix in my collection, hope to add Griffey and Edgar soon.

Latest posts