Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GAME OF THRONES FINAL SEASON

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Can't wait as well! What's your leading theory as to how the ending will occur? My guess is this: John Snow will be the last one standing after a fierce battle between the white walkers and the humans. He's always been warned "You know nothing, John Snow." Now he'll have literally nothing left. The scene will cut to Sam Tarley telling the story of the "Game of Thrones" to random people. It's his creation and totally fictitious. Imagine how crazy that would be. Alternative reality on top of fiction. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Widireem

Feb 28, 2019
I would like everything to end well for Daenerys. I like her very much. I honestly do not even want to watch this series, due to the fact that there will be no more continuation. And I'm sad to part with these characters. I, by the way, even wrote an essay about GAME OF THRONES using cse citation generator https://edubirdie.com/cse-citation-generator, the teacher was pleasantly surprised by my topic.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I would like everything to end well for Daenerys. I like her very much. I honestly do not even want to watch this series, due to the fact that there will be no more continuation. And I'm sad to part with these characters.
welcome aboard. the series was so well done and the actors were great. Sad to its going to end.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
im afraid to root for anyone, dont want to jinx it. A bunch are going to be goners. Dannny and the snowboy im thinkin they dont make it.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Runtimes for the six episodes.

Episode 1: 54 mins
Episode 2: 58 mins
Episode 3: 1 hour, 22 mins
Episode 4: 1 hour, 18 mins
Episode 5: 1 hour, 20 mins
Episode 6: 1 hour, 20 mins

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
well, the battle between the living and the dead was crazy. i think Bran was running the whole thing. i have a question since Jon was brought back by the lord of light like Beric.
who according to what RR martin said in a interview, had no heart beat no blood running through his veins, was a "fire wight" is Jon a wight?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
well, the battle between the living and the dead was crazy. i think Bran was running the whole thing. i have a question since Jon was brought back by the lord of light like Beric.
who according to what RR martin said in a interview, had no heart beat no blood running through his veins, was a "fire wight" is Jon a wight?
We'll see, as in the books, we don't know yet how he is going to be brought back. Melisandre is not at Castle Black in the books at this moment. But in any case, if brought back like Beric and Lady Stoneheart there's an argument for him to a wight and for that matter, a fire wight.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
You can tell this season that nothing is written by RR Martin, feels very rushedthey could have don another season. IMO not complaing looking forward to tonight ep.5

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
You can tell this season that nothing is written by RR Martin, feels very rushedthey could have don another season. IMO not complaing looking forward to tonight ep.5
It's been a while since the show passed the source material and that George has written an episode for the show. This has always been the plan for number of seasons and episodes, it had to end eventually. I've decided for a while to ignore the teleportation devices and enjoy the ride.