Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GENO SMITH OuT 6-10 WEEKS WITH A BROKEN JAW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I doubt he will get on with any other team now..

Jets waived LB IK Enemkpali.

Enemkpali has been waived after breaking Geno Smith's jaw in a locker-room brawl. Unbelievable, stunningly foolish behavior. A 2014 sixth-rounder, Enemkpali appeared in six games as a rookie, playing 40 snaps. It could be a while before he gets a second chance. CB Javier Arenas has taken Enemkpali's roster spot.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
And, if I was hearing things right, that Geno was looking fairly solid, so far. ****ing moronic ...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
This is the MOST Jets thing that has ever happened. Probably the MOST Raiders thing too...

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Jets fan here and he deserved it. Waiting for this team to finally get actual quarterback since Chad Pennington.

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
The thing is I heard the whole incident was over $600. Geno was suppose to attend a camp that the IK Enemkpali was having and Geno did not show up because his brother had an emergency medical issue. Enemkpali asked Geno if he could pay him back the $600 for costs and Geno said he would pay him back. So supposedly several weeks passed and the money still was not paid up which brought on the confrontation. Supposedly when he approached Geno about giving him the money Geno responded in not so nice terms which led to him getting punched in the face. A broken jaw and out 6-10 weeks all over $600 which I would think would be wallet money for Geno. It is just plain silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts