Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good Friday Morning***** 11/13............YES, it's Friday the 13th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning......for those who work, you made it to Friday.....for those who are superstitious, watch out!!!!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first time rode in ambulance / first time rode in police card / THREE in a row in hospital -NOT ME --- had operation on - cancelled a second . I have hidden on this day --nothing planned today YET .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Heading up to South Dakota after work to hopefully shoot a deer tomorrow morning. I won't get there until 10:30ish tonight, so hopefully I won't see any deer on the road on the way!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all. Heading up to South Dakota after work to hopefully shoot a deer tomorrow morning. I won't get there until 10:30ish tonight, so hopefully I won't see any deer on the road on the way!
Good luck! I see deer just about every night. Hopefully I won't get one with my truck.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! After work I'm going to see if I can find any Topps Update blasters. I like the blaster only Baseball Coin Cards Relics.

Benbabs

Oct 29, 2020
Good afternoon everyone,
Bummed our local Rochester ny card show was cancelled for this Sunday. Everyone take care.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I counted 32 doe and yearlings in my pasture with my cows last night. I've got about 6 bucks that make regular appearances too, including two 8 points.

Latest posts